- Only one project per school. We want to encourage you to link up with other Christian clubs at your school and make this a collaborative project together.
- Every club must be registered by an adult overseer (teacher, pastor, coach etc) by March 16, 2014.
- Only the first 50 high schools registered will be eligible for the project and be given the $100 mini-grant.
- All project must be submitted by May 18, 2014, and include all requested information including the Youtube link of their project. Failure to fill forms out completely will result in ineligibility.
- There must be representation from each club at the Campus Awards on June 6th, 2014 to receive awards and prizes.
- Projects will be judged according to: (1) creativity, (2) number of students involved, (3) depth and breadth of impact, (4) sustainability of impact, (5) money raised.
- Awards will also be given for the school club’s video that has the most views on Youtube (popular award) and for the club who brings the most people from their school to the campus awards (mob award) on June 6th hosted at the Rock Church.